• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

To Buy (Now) or Not to Buy (Now)? A Review of Demo Skis.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
I'm glad you decided to go ahead. Blizzards are also among the skis that [some of them] are made in a Ukraine factory.

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)
You demoed it; you liked it; you bought it. Well done. My advice, which still stands for anyone reading this in the same situation, is if you really like a ski you demoed and are wanting to own a new ski, then quickly buy the ski model and year you demoed before the manufacturer decides to "improve" it for next year.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Me: 5'9", 136#, intermediate.
Nordica Enforcer 93 (93/169). These skis did it all: stayed glued on steeps, busted through crud, and were not intimidated by moguls. BUT they don't ski themselves! By the end of the day, I was exhausted. I think if I had 20 more pounds, and it was all muscle, and if I was a better skier....

Santa Ana 93 for you!

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You demoed it; you liked it; you bought it. Well done. My advice, which still stands for anyone reading this in the same situation, is if you really like a ski you demoed and are wanting to own a new ski, then quickly buy the ski model and year you demoed before the manufacturer decides to "improve" it for next year.
The three most dreaded words in the English language for middle-aged folks: "new and improved".

Sponsor

Staff online