• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TOKO Tuning Products -- 30% Off

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TOKO-2021-SkiTalk-1.jpg

Ski Vise Freeride
Stable fixation device for securing freeride, freestyle and jumping skis in position. When preparing the edges, the skis can be secured both in their normal 90° position and angled 60° position.Includes 2 ski stopper holders. The sturdy centre fixation device opens up to 155 mm and enables skis to be attached to both the side wall and binding.

Base Performance Liquid Paraffin
Liquid paraffin wax to meet the high demands of junior racing and for training sessions in all disciplines. No shipping to Alaska (please buy locally).
  • Yellow for warm conditions (Snow temp 32°F to 21°F)
  • Red for medium conditions (Snow temp 25°F to 10°F)
  • Blue for cold conditions (Snow temp 14°F to -22°F)

A good practice is to “aim cold” with these waxes. Blue is an excellent overall wax.

Base Performance Liquid Paraffin Kit
Kit containing all of the essentials for waxing Base Performance Liquid Paraffin. Contains 1 each of Base Performance Liquid Paraffin Yellow, Red, and Blue, a Base Performance Hot Wax Blue 120g, and a Yellow Liquid Paraffin Polishing Brush all in a high quality cordura zippered bag.

Toko Offer for SkiTalk Promotion!
SkiTalk fans get 30% off on ALL Toko products if they go to www.TokoUS.com and use the discount code SKITALKHOLIDAYTOKO. This discount is good on all Toko products except for the clearance section which is already very discounted.
The SKITALKHOLIDAYTOKO 30% off discount code is good through 20 December.

TTM9

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
When I try this coupon code it says it's disabled and that the discount is not yet available. Has anyone else had this issue?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I will check into it.

RobHillsdale

Booting up
Skier
I just ordered some High Performance Liquid Paraffin Blue. Race prepping on the road should be a breeze with this spray and RazorTune of course. Thanks Phil.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Oh no I missed the window to order at a discount. Please let us know if they have another SkiTalk promo

Sponsor

Staff online