• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Trailer Time - 2016 ski movie stoke

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
First up, brought to you by Teton Gravity Research

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Warren Miller's Here, There & Everywhere.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks for posting that Bob. I just watched it.......again. I could watch it over and over.....again.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Just saw the Ruin and Rose Premier is being hosted in Aspen on September 16th.
This is a sneak peek (peak) from Chris Davenport, who will be at the event.
CsUj5n1UEAEHjQz.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I watched the TGR movie. It started with video of the fall that tore Angel Collinson's ACL. I did not enjoy that. Then I felt like everything after that was either man-boys falling and being damn lucky to get up again, or man-boys narrowly evading being eaten by an avalanche. Probably my injury has made me more conservative, but I just didn't enjoy it, and I wondered what messages all the kids at the show were getting from this.

Shades of Winter: Between is showing in Boulder on my birthday - so I'll be seeing that.

Don in Morrison

I Ski Better on Retro Day
Skier
I watched the TGR movie. It started with video of the fall that tore Angel Collinson's ACL. I did not enjoy that. Then I felt like everything after that was either man-boys falling and being damn lucky to get up again, or man-boys narrowly evading being eaten by an avalanche. Probably my injury has made me more conservative, but I just didn't enjoy it, and I wondered what messages all the kids at the show were getting from this.

Shades of Winter: Between is showing in Boulder on my birthday - so I'll be seeing that.
I am completely on board with the idea that unfortunate events in one's own life make one averse to watching others get creamed in a similar fashion. There was a time when I had to scrounge parts to fix my cars from junkyards. I made it a point never to take parts off of a car that looked like someone got hurt in it.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I am completely on board with the idea that unfortunate events in one's own life make one averse to watching others get creamed in a similar fashion. There was a time when I had to scrounge parts to fix my cars from junkyards. I made it a point never to take parts off of a car that looked like someone got hurt in it.

Yuppers.

I should clarify that I did enjoy a lot of the movie. I didn't enjoy the parts where people seemed to be taking way too many liberties with avy terrain.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I haven't seen the Matchstick movie yet, but I heard that Ruin & Rose is a fairly deep movie, taking a look our stewardship of this planet.

Sponsor