• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tried Enforcer 104's - Want something else...

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
m6 is not very similar to m102. it doesnt feel like same company makes them.

M6 is a fixed M5

M102 is M102.

Hankj

Out on the slopes
Skier
Can you compare them to the Mantra's or the Enforcer 104's?
Real late on reply, but the Enforcer 104 is damper and more forgiving but less precise. I know a few long time skiers with weak form who ski very happily on the Enforcer 104. I like the Enforcer 104 at my level.

Don't know the Mantras except one demo day.

CO Freeskier

Getting on the lift
Skier
I’m 195 lbs and ski in Colorado…mid-90s IMO is the best most versatile option. In November I attended the demo day at Loveland and the two skis that outperformed all the others were the Bonafide 97 and Salomon Stance 96. If your in to long carves both of those do that exceptionally well. I demoed the Mantra’s but I found that they just didn’t inspire the confidence of the other two, that said conditions were quite bad at that time. I wound up buying the Bonafide because is heavier and I’m quite happy with it…you get it up to speed and load it up and it becomes lively and stability is excellent. If you go with those skis the max lengths are 189 and 188 for the Bonafide and Stance, respectively.

I have a 105 waisted ski, the Dynastar Pro Rider 105 (aka M-Free 105)in a 192 and its absolutely the best free ride ski I’ve ever been on but it only comes in one size (currently). No speed limit, carves like my WC GS skis.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
M102 didnt inspire confidence? or M5/M6?

is the pro rider m-free 105 now? not m-pro or sometihng?

CO Freeskier

Getting on the lift
Skier
It is the M-Pro 105 (formerly Pro Rider 105, Pro Rider Factory)...all the same ski just a different skin on the top sheet. The M-Pro series of skis have metal, the free's don't. For 22/23 they widen the ski to 108.