• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Twin tip (or semi twin) all mountain ski (90-105mm)

Kbat117

Doing snow dances
Skier
Looking for a decent all mountain ski to take with me to school as my Utah themed quiver won't cut it for the north east coast hills.

I like longer skis, so 180+ is preferred. I see the mountain as a playground so a twin tip is nearly required for me (definitely not dedicated park skis though). A waist width of around 90-105mm is preferred for some stability in the chop and pow, but not so wide that I can't rail groomers. I prefer stiffer skis in general.

Mounted with bindings for a 28.5, or adjustability to get to 28.5 is preferred.

The budget is $200 with bindings so I am definitely looking for older gear. A little beat up doesn't bother me.

They would need to be either shipped to New York, or able for me to pick up in Utah.

If you have anything, let me know! I am totally flexible and just want something to cruise around on on local hills in New York. Thank you!

Last edited:

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Not my skis but did a quick KSL.com search and saw these 181cm Slicer(called the Menace 98 now) More playful tip/tail flex but solid underfoot and solid weight. If you are over 170 lbs and want a stiffer playful charger, the 187cm Slicer version is stiffer and SUPER stable, so it would be a good ski to look for too.

TS
Kbat117

Kbat117

Doing snow dances
Skier
The slicer guy won't respond to my messages. I have been messaging him for several days and he offers to meet, and then never responds to a location or time. I really want those skis but I can't get him to sell them to me, haha.

Might have a lead on some shreditor 102's. I would have to expand my budget for them though.

Freddo Bumps

Booting up
Skier
I’ve been thinking of moving my 182 Liberty Origin 96. I love them, but I seem to slightly prefer my less playful skis. Happy to post up pics if you like.

Edit: sorry, I didn’t see your budget. My skis have Atomic Shift bindings, so I’d be selling flat. My apologies.

Magwai

Novice skier, expert faller!!!
Skier
How about a Liberty Helix (105 waist) 187 with Salomon z12s mounted for 326. $200 to NY, $225 to Utah.

Attachments

• IMG_20200116_191926.jpg
    IMG_20200116_191926.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 3

ScottB

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If your still in the market, I have a pair of Ski Logik Ullr's Charriots I would sell for $200 with Marker Jester bindings. They are 101mm wide and 178 cm long. Work great for an all mtn ski in east. Very little rocker but plenty of float. You can find reviews on the web, they have a great tune and ski very well. They are my shortest ski as my tastes have evolved to longer skis.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January