• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

jo3st3

Getting on the lift
Skier
I wanted to confirm the adjustment of the PRD binding.

It looks like with these bindings you just move the toe and heel bindings to the BSL and you're done. Is that correct? Is there anything to adjust the height of the toe or "anti-blocking system", or does it automatically adjust to the boot and it's good to go?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I wanted to confirm the adjustment of the PRD binding.

It looks like with these bindings you just move the toe and heel bindings to the BSL and you're done. Is that correct? Is there anything to adjust the height of the toe or "anti-blocking system", or does it automatically adjust to the boot and it's good to go?
Correct. There are no toe height adjumstments.

PTskier

Been goin' downhill for years....
Pass Pulled
Jo, look at the back of the heel binding. On the shiny steel tab you'll see hash marks...little lines. With the boot in the binding you want the back end of the binding to expose some of those lines. Not all, and not none. The boot soles are often not the exact same measurement as what's imprinted on the sole, and these hash marks are a way to check the correct forward pressure.

stevo

Getting off the lift
Inactive
question about the PRD 12 GW binding. It says its supposed to be right for both ISO 5355 boots and GW...I have the older non-GW boots...there is no height adjustment the pad under the toe of the boot is pretty darn tight...is that correct? I see no way to adjust the height of this binding.

Henry

Out on the slopes
Skier
I have the same bindings. I think that with the floating anti-friction device, AFD, the lateral moving thing, that a toe height adjustment isn't needed. Anyway, my boot has always come out of these when they need to.

Sponsor