• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Uninsulated softshell glove with leather palm - anyone still make them?

JShort

Getting off the lift
Skier
1641942792507.png

These Black Diamond gloves are in need of replacing, but I have yet to find a suitable replacement.

Is any brand still making an uninsulated windstopper/softshell glove with a leather/reinforced palm and fingers, like the one above? I use these all the time for cold runs and warmer ski days.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
I have a great pair from MEC just like that but they don't make them the same anymore. Try them.. What I mean is, they stop one type and replace with a similar type..so they may have something close.

Last edited:

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
View attachment 154818

These Black Diamond gloves are in need of replacing, but I have yet to find a suitable replacement.

Is any brand still making an uninsulated windstopper/softshell glove with a leather/reinforced palm and fingers, like the one above? I use these all the time for cold runs and warmer ski days.

Lots of them, particularly if you include 'work glove' esthetics, where the backs of the fingertips might have leather.

Anyway, here's a non-work from Flylow:

TS
JShort

JShort

Getting off the lift
Skier
The Flylow gloves might be a good option. I'm sure there is a work glove similar to what I'm looking for, but I haven't found it yet. Lots of options to sift through haha