• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Vail Resorts to acquire Seven Springs, Laurel Mountain, and Hidden Valley resorts in Pennsylvania for '22-'23 season

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

geezerskibum

Booting up
Skier
Hello, I am new to "SkiTalk". I would like to note that the GM has been managing one of the old Snowtime Resorts. So the guy is a PA guy and he will hopefully understand how to operate a PA resort. I also hope that Vail will learn from their blunders this year which have been widely reported. I will withhold judgement until after the 2022/2023 ski season for now.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Hello, I am new to "SkiTalk". I would like to note that the GM has been managing one of the old Snowtime Resorts. So the guy is a PA guy and he will hopefully understand how to operate a PA resort. I also hope that Vail will learn from their blunders this year which have been widely reported. I will withhold judgement until after the 2022/2023 ski season for now.

Welcome to the forum!

zag

Putting on skis
Skier
I'd hold out glum hope on that thought. Whitetail has been a leaking dumpster fire of Snowtime since 2018. Staff leaving in droves, organization terrible. Last year people did not get hiring paperwork until December. Other PA resorts had their stuff wrapped up in September. Roundtop also having retention and attrition issues since 2019.

Sponsor

Staff online