Vintage Road Conversion

TS
Yo Momma

Yo Momma

Out on the slopes
Skier
Yeah..... It's still VT....... the RR beds still have long relentless climbs that torture unsuspecting tourists from flatter terrain. A buddy of mine said it best; " Is there anything flat up here? :huh: " I did the Tour De Lile up in Montreal one year. That would have been a fixed gear riders dream! DEF worth the trip for anyone wanting the most amazing bike festival I've ever seen. They even have a "City Night Tour" w/ all kinds of crazy bike getups and lights. It made the Five Borough Bike tour in NYC look like amateur hour.
As a side note if you are a lover of the arts, Montreal is UNREAL as in the variety of venues and performances at Place Des Arts. We like to stay in a hotel that is essentially an art museum. I usually find myself walking the halls at 3 am just soaking in all the original Warhols, Miro's, etc.... check it out if you ever travel there. No need to eat there though as Montreal is a true "Foodie" paradise and too many other amazing places to eat, drink and hang out... https://www.lhotelmontreal.com/en

Saw these guys up there. Through a post performance conversation w/ the sound board crew, got turned on to the second group. They started the concert w/ an incredible rendition of Canon in D then jumped into this!

Last edited: