• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Ricky, Your latest video of the
Marker Simplex DL Toe Marker Rotomat FD Heel
is showing the release animation!!! Great stuff and it will help to show the function of these
wonderful old bindings from our past. :thumb:

Thank you so much for doing these!

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
TS
RickyG

RickyG

Faction Fan
Contributor

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
@RickyG , in the latest M3 video you are really hitting your stride! The videos take on a whole new life with all the motion shown. You've got the springs compressing and the full release motion. FANTASTIC stuff :daffy:

@Philpug , We must link these videos here!

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Well @RickyG has been very busy with some of the early Salomon designs! He has done the 500, the 505 and (@Philpug will really like this) the 727E!!!
You will notice that as binding design matured the mechanisms got simpler. KISS... Keep It Simple Stupid :)
Ricky I can't thank you enough for this work you are doing. It has tremendous value to retain the history of our sport and make it possible for new and younger folks to appreciate where this has all developed from. PLEASE continue with your efforts! :golfclap:

Here's the latest links
Salomon 500

Salomon 505

Salomon 727Equipe

Last edited:
TS
RickyG

RickyG

Faction Fan
Contributor
Hi gang, here is my latest the Moog binding. It took me quite a while to find a Moog to base this on. My next adventure is re-doing the Allsop (metal) binding. The AutoDesk cloud can't seem to find my original work, that's what I get for trusting them. Oh well as I used to tell my students it's always easier the second time. Well I just got reminded that I can't upload videos here...help?! To see the Moog go to my YouTube channel, HRG3Design and please subscribe and click on that little bell to get updates as I get them done. About one a month these days.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
And on the AT side, here's his M4 Rotamat TR Master

And my early Tuckerman Ravine setup, Hexcel Sundance II 200cm with Marker M4-15/Rotamat TR.
Marker AT on Hexcel.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online