• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Vuelta Vuelta Vuelta

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Ran across this... I mean, his team has talked him into a corner unfortunately... And he himself I suppose...

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
Regardless of what, I really hate this bitching on Twitter. If there's issue go to bus standing next to your team bus and solve these things, bitching on Twitter, especially with all sorts of comments from obsessed fans down is not really way to solve anything.
But as far as this accident goes, I actually still think it's just plain race accident. with noone to blame. Sprint itself wasn't anything bad, certainly nothing even remotely as extreme as we have seen in sprints in past. Sure there were direction changes (more from Roglic then from anyone else), but that's pretty much normal thing in sprints. And if you go to sprint with top sprinters, you need to take this into account. Noone will move away in middle of sprint just because you are fighting for GC. If you decide to get into sprint, especially when fighting for GC, you should be aware that things can go badly wrong, even more so, when you have pretty much zero experience of sprinting with big guns.

Sponsor