• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

We like each other a lot!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I just happened to notice the post/like ratio on another website on a similar platform, and wondered how it looked on this site.
Turns out, we like each other a lot, and I LIKE it! :thumb:

Thank you for being the kind of community members who post things that deserve likes and thank you for showing your appreciation for those who take the time to curate good content. :hail:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am active on the Xenforo community site where other site owners complain about their members, err..compare and contrast how they use the software and I will say, we use the "like" feature much more than most other sites. I thimk it says alot to the vibe and tone of what we have going on here. I only wish that some of you could like your own posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I just happened to notice the post/like ratio on another website on a similar platform, and wondered how it looked on this site.
Turns out, we like each other a lot, and I LIKE it! :thumb:

I was just thinking about this yesterday.

I like to like because it's an easy way to acknowledge a conversation or good point or just tickled my fancy in general. And on the receiving end, a like is like receiving a pleasant smile from someone. Nothing big, just a niceness.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I am active on the Xenforo community site where other site owners complain about their members, err..compare and contract how they use the software and I will say, we use the "like" feature much more than most other sites. I thimk it says alot to the vibe and tone of what we have going on here. I only wish that some of you could like your own posts.

I would have liked this but it exceeded the number of permitted spelling errors in a post. And, it contained the dreaded "alot" :)

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I would have liked this but it exceeded the number of permitted spelling errors in a post. And, it contained the dreaded "alot" :)
His grammar, spelling, and typing skills aren't the reason I keep him around. ;)

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Since I have mild RSI, here's a comprehensive "like" for all posts in the Like thread :hug:

Sponsor

Staff online