• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome Hotronic as a new SkiTalk.com sponsor!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
HOTRONIC-SkiTalk-Slider.jpeg

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article Hotronic as a new SkiTalk.com sponsor!.

Todd Carroll, Hotronic Product Manager, wanted to start the relationship off on the right foot with a contest awarding an S4+ warmer kit and a pair of Heat Sock Set XLP 1P BT to two lucky winners.

Contest:

Last edited:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I was thinking of hiring a staff to carry around one of those NFL sideline heaters for me; it might be easier.
After my Raptors I'm in Fischer RC4 The Curv now. Still a very high performance boot, maybe not quite the laser reaction of a Raptor, but warmer and more roomy in the toe box, both vertically and horizontally. I use heater in them but can tell they're warmer than my Raptors were with the same heaters.

bbbradley

Out on the slopes
Skier
I didn't have many cold days in the Raptors last year, day 1 on them wasn't until March. This winter will be the test.

James

Out There
Instructor
Todd Carroll, Hotronic Product Manager, wanted to start the relationship off on the right foot with a contest awarding an S4+ warmer kit and a pair of Heat Sock Set XLP 1P BT to two lucky winners.
Very nice.
Please tell Todd to bring back the Snap-dry boot dryer.

whumber

Putting on skis
Skier
Any insider information on whether they're planning an update to the insole heater type batteries that would enable bluetooth control?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Any insider information on whether they're planning an update to the insole heater type batteries that would enable bluetooth control?
Since we are seeing the Bluetooth in socks, it is only time until ... ;)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Do the bluetooth socks talk to me, like Siri? Will they announce warnings up ahead, like the maps app on my phone? Can they make a phone call? Maybe these manufacturers should get more creative!
reaction%2Bgif%2Bfirefly%2Bfunny%2Blol%2Bwtf%2Bmeme%2Btrolled.gif

Michael V

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
never thought I'd need heat in my boots, but there is some thing real about getting older and feeling the cold...

Michael V

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We said that about heated boot bags.
loving my heated bag (Kulkea). Been a life saver, especially during covid when booting up at the car has become part of the normal routine. It is a great feeling slipping you feet into nicely warmed boots, in a cold parking lot...

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I can’t imagine what it was like before I had boot heaters.(and I don’t want to) Hottonics are super sturdy and last me the whole day. Happy to see them as a sponsor of SkiTalk.com. :golfclap:

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
loving my heated bag (Kulkea). Been a life saver, especially during covid when booting up at the car has become part of the normal routine. It is a great feeling slipping you feet into nicely warmed boots, in a cold parking lot...
And….for putting on boots that have lace-up liners, the heated bag warms the boot shells so they’re a bit more pliable. Lifesaver.

I wouldn’t be able to alpine ski in cold temperatures without boot heaters. Toes get too cold without them.

Sponsor