• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome SkiSkootys as a SkiTalk Sponsor

SkiSkootys

SkiSkootys
SkiTalk Sponsor
For those of you who own SkiSkootys, how do they do when going up steel open-mesh steps that are common in many outdoor areas at ski hills?

I've used Yaktrax SkiTrax for many years & haven't had any problems but for occasionally losing one. I'm interested in trying the claw version of SkiSkootys, but only if they do at least as well as SkiTrax for secure footing on metal stair treads.
For those of you who own SkiSkootys, how do they do when going up steel open-mesh steps that are common in many outdoor areas at ski hills?

I've used Yaktrax SkiTrax for many years & haven't had any problems but for occasionally losing one. I'm interested in trying the claw version of SkiSkootys, but only if they do at least as well as SkiTrax for secure footing on metal stair treads.
This video was not produced by Skootys however the video shows how they perform on metal stairs.

1chris5

Getting off the lift
Skier
Just bought a pair (neon green - don’t know why I pickEd color). I have cat tracks and not in love with them. Going to modify the cat tracks to see if it is easier to put on. Actually tweaked my knee trying to get on boot after skiing. I don’t look cool having my wife put the catracks on as I hold my leg up. Hopefully skooty’s are a little easier.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
The ffloopster (see two posts up-thread) makes a world of difference

Sponsor

Staff online

• dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight