• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What Ski Should I Get?

CamSummerfield

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I have skied with the same skis for several years now. They are Rossignol cambered skis (176) for groomed trail only ( I assume as they are narrow.) I also have a pair of boots that I have been using with them since I got them. I live in North Idaho and have grown to love all mountain riding especially some good powder. I'm an intermediate/advanced level skier. I'm 6'1 and about 210 and looking for a new pair of skis that won't break the bank, hopefully in the 400 dollar range. I really don't want to buy new boots yet as the ones I have work fine. I have little to no idea of what kind of skis I need to get, besides that I should get something between 174-180 in length. My biggest thing is I want skis that I can go in powder when I want and have fun and not focus on staying afloat because of narrow skis. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
As the saying goes, if you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there.

Start in our ski swap for some ideas...

Reactions: Ogg