• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What's in your Pugski Govino?

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Day 4 or 5 of painting and remodeling. I'm tired.
20200326_192216.jpg

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Cool fall evening, just two days away from my surgery, time to fire up the firepit and enjoy a beverage.
IMG_4326.jpeg

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
Rather like @Jilly tonight. @ScotsSkier had caught me dead to rights on the Breast Cancer thread because I didn't post the label: reason being my local supermarket has a 25% off offer through Sunday and I couldn't resist trying out a scotch that turned out to be ok, but absolutely nothing to write home about - but at about $22.50 after the discount I couldn't resist testing out. As I said in a PM, it will be drunk. I was back at the supermarket today and picked up a Glenlivet. They don't have any Talisker or Laphroaig which are my favo(u)red ones. Anyway, second virgin Gorvino glass ...
1603591712434.png

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Rather like @Jilly tonight. @ScotsSkier had caught me dead to rights on the Breast Cancer thread because I didn't post the label: reason being my local supermarket has a 25% off offer through Sunday and I couldn't resist trying out a scotch that turned out to be ok, but absolutely nothing to write home about - but at about $22.50 after the discount I couldn't resist testing out. As I said in a PM, it will be drunk. I was back at the supermarket today and picked up a Glenlivet. They don't have any Talisker or Laphroaig which are my favo(u)red ones. Anyway, second virgin Gorvino glass ...
View attachment 113175
I love single serving bottles.

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
Has there been a discussion anywhere by Pugskiers as to whether they think that scotch should be served on the rocks, straight up, or with a little water and NO ice? I see different Gorvinos but don't always know what is in them. Having been brought up in Scotland, I merely put a little water in my scotch to open it up, but would never, ever, ever put ice in it. Not even on the hottest day in the Hades surrounded by hotteroos (although I think that maybe one is not surrounded by hot ladies in Hell, but I could be wrong ...): part of the reason, however, is that I just don't really drink scotch in summer, and regard it as a winter drink as the evenings draw in. I can drink it straight up if one cannot be sure of the water source.