• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What's in your Pugski Govino?

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Are there going to be SkiTalk Govino's
We've talked about it, but haven't placed an order just yet as we have some pugski govinos left.
Maybe we need to bump the old poll thread, or take a new request on drink vessels and preferences.
Inventory is kind of a problem.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
20210827_181907.jpg

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The horror!
Hopefully it's not a dog related allergy?
*off topic but...
I have been taking over the counter allergy meds off and on for 30+ years and finally decided to go to an allergist to get it narrowed down in the hopes of not having to take meds
After two different phases of skin tests its been determined that I have allergies to sage, thistle, pine pollen, horses and cats. (which explains why I had difficulty at @Erik Timmerman's house because they have cats and horses) Fortunately I'm not allergic to dogs.
The test I'm doing now is for penicillin. I've never had penicillin because my sister is highly allergic to it, so they are doing a week long test to see if I'm allergic to it as well. So far it appears that I am not. Today is the last day of testing for that. Then I go for bloodwork.

Last edited:

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Even more off topic: chronic allergy sufferer also, but seemed to get significantly worse the last few years so finally went in for a work up. Frickin' fungal balls in my sinuses, so sinus surgery next month.

Back on topic: Govino whisky party in October?

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
*off topic but...
I have been taking over the counter allergy meds off and on for 30+ years and finally decided to go to an allergist to get it narrowed down in the hopes of not having to take meds
After two different phases of skin tests its been determined that I have allergies to sage, thistle, pine pollen, horses and cats. (which explains why I had difficulty at @Erik Timmerman's house because they have cats and horses) Fortunately I'm not allergic to dogs.
The test I'm doing now is for penicillin. I've never had penicillin because my sister is highly allergic to it, so they are doing a week long test to see if I'm allergic to it as well. So far it appears that I am not. Today is the last day of testing for that. Then I go for bloodwork.
So after some rigmarole, turns out most allergies to penicillin are bogus. This is not me but an allergist I spoke to after the one kid busted out in goop. She says the allergy angle is very over played. Usually it's the underlying virus that causes the "allergy". Who knew??

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So after some rigmarole, turns out most allergies to penicillin are bogus. This is not me but an allergist I spoke to after the one kid busted out in goop. She says the allergy angle is very over played. Usually it's the underlying virus that causes the "allergy". Who knew??
If it's a virus, why are they taking penicillin?

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Today is the day I get to partake
8792A188-B343-446D-AFC2-B50A3A4C4617.jpeg

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer