• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Non Region Specific Where Ya Going? Whatcha Got Booked?

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m always careful to keep my address, 2171 Montana St., Kamas, UT 84716, a secret. It’s a necessity because I’m always gone from 10-6 on weekdays.
Wait a sec... there IS no Montana St in Kamas, Utah. All my plans are RUINED. I'll get you yet @Lorenzzo! *cackles and pets white cat*

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll be at the Taos Gathering and Utah Gathering... beyond that no plans yet, but probably Colorado and New England.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Mostly Japan...... and hopefully Georgia later on.

Hokkaido: 4th - 31st Jan
Tohoku: 1st - 12th Feb
Myoko: 13th - 24th Feb
Georgia: 3rd - 13th Mar

And then some skiing at home in CO to finish off the season.......

Fingers crossed it all pans out!
Maybe catch you at the Ranch late March?

Condo is rented for the season (not a bad thing for us at the present time) but its going to be 2 or 3 trips out west this year depending upon the dates we are offered at our Colorado and Utah connections. Spending Thanksgiving week in the Denver area so hoping for some front range action then even if its only the WROD at Copper and Winter Park like last year.

December, January and February are mostly spent in the back yard (CBK in the Pocono's). Dear friends of ours have a place at Killington Vermont and we always have at least one really fun weekend up there. If we can work it out a weekend at Loon NH. Trips to Stratton or Sugarbush could happen as well depending on snow and weather conditions.

1 spring trip or 2 to the Colorado/Utah area will depend upon those dates that we are still waiting to hear. Going to stop by the The Ranch for at least a couple of days to check on our investment.

Going to start off really soon indoors at Big Snow. Be interesting to see if combined with the dry land training I do over the summer and actually getting some hours on snow if I can start off the season quicker and with less early season soreness and more stamina.

Mattadvproject

Love that powder!
Industry Insider
Maybe catch you at the Ranch late March?

Condo is rented for the season (not a bad thing for us at the present time) but its going to be 2 or 3 trips out west this year depending upon the dates we are offered at our Colorado and Utah connections. Spending Thanksgiving week in the Denver area so hoping for some front range action then even if its only the WROD at Copper and Winter Park like last year.

December, January and February are mostly spent in the back yard (CBK in the Pocono's). Dear friends of ours have a place at Killington Vermont and we always have at least one really fun weekend up there. If we can work it out a weekend at Loon NH. Trips to Stratton or Sugarbush could happen as well depending on snow and weather conditions.

1 spring trip or 2 to the Colorado/Utah area will depend upon those dates that we are still waiting to hear. Going to stop by the The Ranch for at least a couple of days to check on our investment.

Going to start off really soon indoors at Big Snow. Be interesting to see if combined with the dry land training I do over the summer and actually getting some hours on snow if I can start off the season quicker and with less early season soreness and more stamina.
Nice! Whereabouts at GR do you have a place? I'm in the Innsbruck neighborhood, on the way up the main access road to GR....

Sponsor

Staff online