• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wisconsin

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Never really got to ski much growing up, a handful of times in high school is all. Mostly in the UP of MI. Went to college in La Crosse so I went skiing 4-5 times a week after class and the occasional trip out west for spring break, winter break etc but mostly just skiing in the midwest. Had kids a little later in life, got my just turned 7 year old out for the first time this year and hope to get him proficient enough and skiing under control to get his 4yo brother out next winter and going. New born sister will be later :)

Mostly joined to start researching some new gear. I blew out my old boots and figured it was time to upgrade my old Salomon S9100 equipe skis that look like they're twice as long as what everyone else is skiing these days.

TS
wiread

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That's where I took my son for the first time. We live in Greenville now. Once I get them both up and going, we'll be getting a family pass to go after work during the week for a couple hours.

Sponsor