• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

You can't make this stuff up: Crazy stories ripped from the headlines

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I really think a Yellow card should suffice.
I'm sure you must have had a yellow card at some point already... and unfortunately, 2 yellows warrant a red. Sorry, but I don't make the rules...

outta-pocket-red-card.gif

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
The snow plow guy loved my parking methods.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer

James

Out There
Instructor
Maybe that guy had just watched the Bourne Supremacy. His error was slow speed entry, and maybe too long a wheelbase.

B0DB6ECA-784B-4D78-9906-B47B32862AA7.jpeg

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I have never been a tattoo fan mostly, I thought, because so many are so ugly. But I was wrong; the real negative is that TATTOOS ARE PERMANENT and so is stupidity.

James

Out There
Instructor
Sometimes tattoo artists need to say no.
It’s a pretty crappy tattoo, if it's actually real.

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm not even bothering quoting any particular headline as there are so many of them, but the Prince Harry vs. Prince William No Rules Wrestling to find out who will Rule Britannia etc. etc. may have to be the craziest story I've seen in a long while. Megyn Kelly has also noticed this, but doesn't it strike you as strange that a British Army Captain who had seen two tours of Afghanistan would say that he was "terrified" when his brother "shouted at" him. Blimey, either he's manipulating us all with his language or he'll be asking for a safe space soon ...

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm not even bothering quoting any particular headline as there are so many of them, but the Prince Harry vs. Prince William No Rules Wrestling to find out who will Rule Britannia etc. etc. may have to be the craziest story I've seen in a long while. Megyn Kelly has also noticed this, but doesn't it strike you as strange that a British Army Captain who had seen two tours of Afghanistan would say that he was "terrified" when his brother "shouted at" him. Blimey, either he's manipulating us all with his language or he'll be asking for a safe space soon ...
screenshot_2020-01-13-guinness-hashtag-on-instagram-e280a2-photos-and-videos1.png

Sponsor