• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

You guys are famous!

Dexter

Booting up
Skier
They're talking about you guys over on TGR.

TS
D

Dexter

Booting up
Skier
Somewhat surprisingly, I actually got my question answered in that thread...

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome to SkiTalk!

Ah... TGR forums. It's a great site, but - obviously - really different than here.

I'm not sure how "famous" being mentioned on TGR makes you though, given that there are a fair amount of folks who are members of both (including this site's founder) and many mentions of SkiTalk on TGR. ogsmile

Glad to hear you got your questions answered.

Last edited:

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
TGR forums. It's a great site, but - obviously - really different than here.
I read part of the TGR thread. It was hilarious. Lot's of guys trying to be crabby and saying "just be awesome and then technique doesn't matter" but then getting sucked back into technical arguments.

... morphing into an argument about the merits of Jethro Tull.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I read part of the TGR thread. It was hilarious. Lot's of guys trying to be crabby and saying "just be awesome and then technique doesn't matter" but then getting sucked back into technical arguments.

Jethro Tull’s a jong.

TS
D

Dexter

Booting up
Skier

Exactly. All these years later, and in spite of everything, TGR still has that going for it. You need to see the pole strap usage thread for the real fun, though.

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Exactly. All these years later, and in spite of everything, TGR still has that going for it. You need to see the pole strap usage thread for the real fun, though.

Link?

One thing I can say for sure tho-those guys are much ahead in certain aspects of the game and I for once wonder @Philpug when shall we here have a Bullfighting forum? I really do…

James

Out There
Instructor
Wait, Jethro Tull was a guy? But, never in a band.

The more ya know…

In other news, we’re about as famous as Kyle Schwarber would have been a “genius” for bunting against the shift. Doing it with two strikes is another thing altogether.

Sponsor

Staff online