• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Your car is your Baselodge

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
Has anyone seen this? It appeared on my Wine club FB page. The poster is from the West Coast US.
table.jpg

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Has anyone seen this? It appeared on my Wine club FB page. The poster is from the West Coast US.
View attachment 119033
That is nice but you could only serve white wine because it would be too cold to serve red. Although if you used some of the suggestions in this thread, I guess you could keep red wine at a reasonable temperature.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 119033
Ah, the old "dead tractor in the desert" trick!

In any case, this photo should illustrate the Wiktionary entry on "incongruous."

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Maybe one day I get this....

1_009e6686-e816-4db7-955d-81eeb0bdd888_800x.jpg
Whem every spot in every parking lot is a wireless charging pad I'm all in on that. I suspect we're closer to that world than some will be happy with.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Colorful mat upgrade or what I was using?
View attachment 119515
Any advice on getting back to the lodge-car safely? With the unmasked skiers booting up and cars parked close together, I almost had to call for help
View attachment 119514
Isn't that what your private heli is for?
All we can do is try to follow the rules that keep us all safe. ... wear a REAL mask to protect yourself from folks without masks.. . and hope the other jack hats who ignore the safety protocols don't get it shut down for everyone. I'm amazed they haven't yet.. Enjoy every day you get like it's the last this season. It might be.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid