• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Your favorite skiing event(s) to watch?

POLL: Your favorite skiing event(s) to watch?

• Slalom

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • GS

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Super-G

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Downhill

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • Pro Skiing Dual Format

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Moguls

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Freestyle

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Half-Pipe

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Ski Cross

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Other (list below)

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Interesting event. No practice, just inspection and race. See some wild skiing with that one...
Yeah, I just don't get it kinda. Seems like recycled DH. GS I can relate to. Even SL I can relate to, I just think it's more technical that I can appreciate.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
I chose the 4 Alpine World Cup race events but I would add parallel as I have been following all the WC season every year for as long as I can remember. Although I will watch bits of other ski events & other broadcast sports the WC is the only sport I follow closely. The classic Downhills like Wengen, Kitzbuhel & Bormio cannot be missed!
Ski movies & tech stuff only in micro doses but I do like Cody Townsends “50 Project” & La Liste was great!
25C2EE28-FF79-4751-909A-126F7638A97A.jpeg

Last edited:

Snuckerpooks

Getting on the lift
Skier
Love to watch DH races. Each racer has a different line, stunning recoveries, and watching the time gaps flip back and forth is gripping.

But my love for slalom is the most fun to watch. Every racer makes mistakes, but it's how they manage it that is enthralling to watch.

Ski Cross was my third pick because I love to see how people find speed through the jumps, bumps, and other competitors.