• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021/2022 ~ How many days so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So, when I did the monthly ski at St Mary's in September, Slopesquad said it was day 1 for the 21/22 season. That counts, right? :cool::duck:

Mister Tea

The skier formerly known as Walt
Skier
Nothing to report so far, and won't be for a while, but the goal is `100 days - last season was 103 at only two resorts due to travel restrictions.

This season's goal is 100 days at 30 different ski areas. My previous record was 29 ski areas -which would have been 30, but I opted to go back to Alta instead of running up the count.

bgimby

Losing an edge
Skier
One! I had a few free hours so I hiked up Park City. If I'd had more time I would've gone up to LCC, but I got a few good turns in anyway
20211015_144947.jpg

Picture is from the bottom of silver queen

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So, when I did the monthly ski at St Mary's in September,
My guideline is once the 2022 ski reviews are officlally released, it is a new season.

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
One. I skinned up just to see how things were and couldn't pass up sliding down in 2 ft of manky spackle.

big1russ

Booting up
Skier
One! Saturday at Boreal. Kids wanted to ease back into things or else we would have gone to Palisades Tahoe. Either way, incredible to be skiing in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online