• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Weekly Giveaway 1: Renoun Skis/TOKO Tuning Kit/SkiTalk Swag. WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We work hard with our sponsors to be able to host these contests, all in will be giving away over $12,000.00 in gear.
Not to mention the time and effort from our team behind the scenes putting the legwork into doing it right.

Yes you use your email to sign up. Yes those emails are shared with the sponsor who is participating in the individual contests, as noted in the contest rules.

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between the hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner‘s name may be used for promotion purposes.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.
Me too. But that's ok by me. The sponsors are giving away free product after all.
This is the sentiment that we anticipated. :golfclap:

Last edited:

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
True, but it would be nice if they had a way of cross-checking their email list from this promotion with their previous customer list, and they would find I’ve already bought 2 skis from them. Maybe customize those emails to communicate a similar message but acknowledge the ongoing relationship; I already get emails from them 3-4x a month.

I know, I ask for a lot.
Sounds like a job for Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Ask me how Silverline CRM can help! :)

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I get scads of emails from Renoun, Blister, Nordica, Rossi, et al. I use the delete button. Sometimes if it looks interesting I'll bite and open it. Sometimes it's good stuff. And I haven't even entered the contests!

Sponsor

Staff online