• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2023-2024 Colorado Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

COSkier87

Getting on the lift
Skier
Looking good for thru the weekend. Too bad so much is already closed at Copper. If it's anything like last weekend expect parking to be a premium depending where you go. Talk to several guests Sat. at Copper that were only there (Copper) because of allegedly no parking at A Basin. (Maybe just really long line and hard to park?)

"Snow on Thursday night, more snow on Friday night, and the most snow on Saturday night through Sunday. The high-elevation northern mountains should receive 8-16+ inches of accumulation, and the best chance for powder will be Sunday morning through Sunday midday."

Winter Park 20"​

Loveland Ski Area 19"​

Arapahoe Basin 17"​

Copper Mountain 15"​

Thank you Opensnow Hope it's true :beercheer:

20"? No way lol.

They are keeping some of the WP side open? Wow didn't hear that last weekend. There certainly is enough base. Great end to the season.

Screenshot_20240425_072608_Winter Park.jpg

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
20"? No way lol.
Here's the current 5 day forecast from OpenSnow, which is a mid-mountain prediction. It does come in warm so could be some mixed precip to start (which is also shown in the snow ratios). But the range for the storm cycle is 14" - 28"... so 20" seems like a valid forecast.

1714056739122.png

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Retro post at this point, managed to get to Monarch closing day on Sunday for the afternoon to ski with my daughter and her bf. The Wiggle was steep and deep, the slush by afternoon was perfect with no stickiness.

Fabulous day to end the Rt 50 corridor season. Bluebird, deep slush, warm…it doesn’t get much better.

IMG_1037.jpeg

IMG_1041.jpeg

IMG_1045.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

bf in the wiggle.

IMG_0855.png

IMG_0854.jpeg

And that’s a wrap…except for snagging some Luv/A-Basin days off the Monarch Pass. I’m at 45 for the season, have been close but never made it to 50. Could this be the year? :beercheer:

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Loveland has been trolling social media posts and invalidating tickets being sold since they are attached to your name when purchased.
Is that because you aren't supposed to resell or because they are meant for only the original purchaser to use? I suspect the former is correct.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Is that because you aren't supposed to resell or because they are meant for only the original purchaser to use? I suspect the former is correct.

The former. I can’t say that I blame them, especially since some people sell them higher than face value. I have 1 left that I likely won’t use because I’m buying a pass for next season which I can start using for spring skiing. I’ll probably end up gifting it to a friend.

Dryheat

Getting on the lift
Skier
I'm so confused...I thought the Loveland 4packs were transferable? Does transferable now mean the buyer has to redeem the tickets but can give them away thereafter?

TS
mikel

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'm so confused...I thought the Loveland 4packs were transferable? Does transferable now mean the buyer has to redeem the tickets but can give them away thereafter?
This is what Loveland put out to start the season.

"Loveland Ski Area · October 31, 2023 · Follow. Lift tickets for just $67.25/day! The Unrestricted 4-Pak includes 4 lift tickets that can be used by ANYONE on ANY DAY of the 2023/24 season. No blackout dates!"

But wait there is more. Flip the ticket over and read the fine print on the backside

IMG_1866.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online