• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2023 Taos Mini-Gathering - Date Poll Added

For those planning to attend, which week would you prefer for a Taos Gathering?

• Jan 28 - Feb 4, 2023

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Feb 4 - Feb 11, 2023

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Ok, just so that I have this clear... Next season we're having a Killington Gathering (Outer Limits !), a Stowe gathering (because Stowe is awesome), an MRG Gathering (because what's a gathering without the single chair), a Quebec Gathering, a Mid-Atlantic Gathering, a Taos Gathering, a PNW Gathering, a Utah Gathering and a National Gathering (probably somewhere in Utah).

That's only 9 weeks bruv.

You forgot to split off the
NEPA/NY mini - because they're a different Mid-Atlantic :)
North Carolinia Eastern Altitude Mini - because that's the third Mid-Atlantic
Ontario Super Mini - nothing over 70mm or 13m allowed
NS/Labrador Coastal Exotic.

You forgot the Mammoth and A-Basin spring Gatherings, and the Banff Gathering, which is separate from the PNW Gathering. Oh... and Bachelor! People want to go to Bachelor, right?

I think that should have a theme. Volcano mini?

Last edited:

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Ok, just so that I have this clear... Next season we're having a Killington Gathering (Outer Limits !), a Stowe gathering (because Stowe is awesome), an MRG Gathering (because what's a gathering without the single chair), a Quebec Gathering, a Mid-Atlantic Gathering, a Taos Gathering, a PNW Gathering, a Utah Gathering and a National Gathering (probably somewhere in Utah).
What happened to the Saddleback Gathering?

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
You forgot the Mammoth and A-Basin spring Gatherings, and the Banff Gathering, which is separate from the PNW Gathering. Oh... and Bachelor! People want to go to Bachelor, right?
There's still time to attend this year's small, select mini-gathering in Banff! So far, just me and @ilovebaxter, and our spouses . . . .

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Has it been confirmed the national gathering is in UT?

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
I saw this

Peaks days are determined by visitation trends and are subject to change. Peakdays include but are not limited to all Fridays - Sundays and the Spring Break holiday between March 14th - March 17th, 2022

You do get decent discount buying in advance online (if you don't have a pass). Don't remember the Max % off and not sure if it can be based on the senior rate. It is better than the 25% IKON buddy passes.

Definitely looks like a great discount buying in advance. 80(advance)/145(day of) = 55%, or a 45% discount.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
What about Buck Hill? I thought we agreed on Buck Hill…
Yes! Can I be like Lindsay Vonn? If I ski Buck Hill, will that help me get to the World Cup? :ogbiggrin:

Has there been an actual Midwest Gathering? I'm not aware of one, but there are quite a few midwest skiers on here - the midwest thread is usually pretty busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor