• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Can help with information on Alberta or British Columbia resorts

Lake Louise Steve

Lives in Calgary knows Alberta and BC resorts
Skier
Hi! I am a ski buddy of Vince Ohama's based out of Calgary. I have met Dave, Matt, Steve, Alfred and Jess at various resorts. I am a SkiFriend at Lake Louise. Happy to help with any advise on the western resorts in Canada. Also happy to ski with you at Lake Louise, Sunshine or Castle as these are my home hills.

gratedwasabi

Getting on the lift
Skier
Awesome! I'll be in Calgary next month for the first time scouting it out for a potential move. I'll only have a Friday to ski, should I hit Sunshine or Louise?

fosphenytoin

Putting on skis
Skier
Hi! I am a ski buddy of Vince Ohama's based out of Calgary. I have met Dave, Matt, Steve, Alfred and Jess at various resorts. I am a SkiFriend at Lake Louise. Happy to help with any advise on the western resorts in Canada. Also happy to ski with you at Lake Louise, Sunshine or Castle as these are my home hills.
Thanks for the intro. I've done ski with friends at LL both times I visited there. It is a great program. Of all the mountain tours I've done thus far, I still think LL, SSV are the best, the most welcoming and hospitable.

Which group do you usually take for ski w/ friends at LL?

I will be back in Banff early April (Easter week) and most likely I will do the mountain tours again. I will reach out when it's closer to my travel dates.

fosphenytoin

Putting on skis
Skier
Also, I am looking for a 2nd pair of skis for west coast use. If you have any shop recommendations in Banff downtown, please let me know. Thanks.

TS
Lake Louise Steve

Lake Louise Steve

Lives in Calgary knows Alberta and BC resorts
Skier
Thanks for the intro. I've done ski with friends at LL both times I visited there. It is a great program. Of all the mountain tours I've done thus far, I still think LL, SSV are the best, the most welcoming and hospitable.

Which group do you usually take for ski w/ friends at LL?

I will be back in Banff early April (Easter week) and most likely I will do the mountain tours again. I will reach out when it's closer to my travel dates.
It is my first year so I can't take out black tours. We do have a double blue tour though. Let me know when you are at LL and I can show you around

Sponsor

Staff online