• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hal O'Leary "Go Fund Me"

RickyG

Faction Fan
Contributor
Hi Gang, for anyone who doesn't who Hal O'Leary is, he is the original director of the Winter Park Adaptive Skiing Program has fall into a bad situation from a health condition. There is a "Go Fund Me" campaign going to try and help. We Winter Park/Mary Jane skiers know Hal quite well and he...as you can see is a member of the ski hall of fame. He made such a difference to the adaptive skiing world that it feel appropriate to support the fund. Hal did so much for the sport we all love, and I hope you'll find it in your heart to help support Hal in his time of need.

Below is the link to his hall of fame video

skihall.com

Hal O'Leary - U.S. Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame

skihall.com
skihall.com

Now the go fund me site...
or
www.gofundme.com

Give Hal a Hand!, organized by Rosemary White
Hal has spent the majority of his adult life giving others a hand up. Today, it's Hal who needs your… Rosemary White needs your support for Give Hal a Hand!
www.gofundme.com
www.gofundme.com

let me know if this works for you and how you'd like to proceed ...

RickyG

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Not sure why I'm just now seeing this.
Sad to read.

June 22, 2021by Rosemary White, Organizer
Hello all!

Thank you all for your patience as we've been navigating Hal's affairs. While we will all feel Hal's absence deeply for years to come, it is with great respect and joy that we look forward to remembering and honoring his life's work.

We're pleased to announce that there will be a Celebration of Life for Hal on Friday, July 23 at Winter Park Resort. Please see further details below.

Date:
Friday, July 23, 2021
Time:
9a- 9:45a - Ride Gondola to the Top
10:00a - Celebration of Life at Sunspot
85 Parsenn Rd, Winter Park, CO 80482

Light refreshments will be served. The Vintage Hotel will be offering discounted rates for anyone coming in from out of town interested in staying the night before the service.

In regard to the funds raised on this platform - we have dedicated your generous contributions toward the remainder of Hal's medical bills for his end-of-life care and for his after-life expenses. Any additional funds, should any remain, will be split between the National Sports Center for the Disabled and the Shining Stars Foundation - two organizations that Hal cared deeply for and that will carry on his life's work for years to come.

If you have questions or concerns regarding Hal's Celebration of Life, feel free to reach out to us here or via email at [email redacted].

Sponsor