• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hotronic snapdry dryer power cable

Fourier

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I have one of the older (5 years or so) models of the Hotronic snapdry and unfortunately lost the power cable that came with it. Not sure how to properly describe or identify the end of the cable (2-hole connector) that plugs into the unit itself. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Will finding a replacement cable be feasible? I would prefer not to have to buy a new dryer, although the timer no longer works anymore it may be an excuse to upgrade.
Thanks in advance..
If it helps:
Here’s some of the numbers/markings on the side of the model I have.:
120/230V AC 60/50Hz 40W
CSA STD.C22.2 No.64
Confirms to UL.Std 499

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
@Fourier, call customer service for Hotronic at 802.862.7403. I've always had good help from them when I have called. I've got the number stored in my phone. But when I looked online I could only find options to email customer service. I'm assuming the number is still valid.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
If it is 2 hole. Most likely it is either one of the following depending on whether it is polarized or not.

James

Out There
Instructor
although the timer no longer works anymore it may be an excuse to upgrade.
My timer died years ago. I run it all night anyway. You can’t replace it now unless you switch to the Thermic. Hotronic has ceased production and the new one isn’t out.

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
I run my old Hotronics all night to drown out the sounds of the upstairs neighbors in our rental condo. They seem to enjoy rearranging the furniture at 4 in the morning.

Sponsor

Staff online