• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Looking for Marker bindings or trade with FKS or S916

20-100

Booting up
Skier
Hi,
I have a pair of Cochise previously drilled with some Dukes (and Jester a long time ago). I removed the Dukes and want to go back to pure alpine bindings.
I have in my stock one pair of full metal Solly 916 and one pair of FKS 155 Race. I would love to install them but I have too many drilling conflicts.
Even if I don’t like Marker bindings, I’m obliged to go back to Marker.

So, if you have some Marker Jester, Lord or Griffon to sell for cheap, I could be interested.
Or if you are interested in trading them with my Pivot or my 916, it could be possible.

Show me what you have ;).

I

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hi,
I have a pair of Cochise previously drilled with some Dukes (and Jester a long time ago). I removed the Dukes and want to go back to pure alpine bindings.
I have in my stock one pair of full metal Solly 916 and one pair of FKS 155 Race. I would love to install them but I have too many drilling conflicts.
Even if I don’t like Marker bindings, I’m obliged to go back to Marker.

So, if you have some Marker Jester, Lord or Griffon to sell for cheap, I could be interested.
Or if you are interested in trading them with my Pivot or my 916, it could be possible.

Show me what you have ;).

I
If there are drilling conflicts, You do realize that the Griffons/Shizo/Jesters have a different hole pattern than Baron/Dukes?

chopchop

so many skis, so little time
Skier
Howdy,

Question about your FKS. Are they Pivot heels or race heels?

Thanks.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Howdy,

Question about your FKS. Are they Pivot heels or race heels?

Thanks.
FKS 155 will be pivot heels. The question you need to ask...what brake size? Most are 75mm brake and they don't take to easy to bending.

TS

20-100

Booting up
Skier
Phil is right: they are pivot.
They are currently 75mm brake but I did not have any problem to bend them to put them on my Girish (110mm) for example...

chopchop

so many skis, so little time
Skier
Ah, I see you're in Canada. That makes shipping a little pricey. I'm gonna pass.

Thanks for the salient point @Philpug.

TS

20-100

Booting up
Skier
If there are drilling conflicts, You do realize that the Griffons/Shizo/Jesters have a different hole pattern than Baron/Dukes?
Thanks for the reply.
I know the Griffon pattern is different from the Dukes but before the installation of the Dukes, those skis were drilled for a Jester. And I could reuse those holes.

bjohansson

Putting on skis
Skier
I have some Jesters I could sell for pretty cheap if you're still looking. I don't need any more bindings so it would be a cash sale, not a trade. $65 (US) plus shipping? They're currently on some 98mm skis and the brakes are 110s (I think) so they should work with the Cochise. They're at a different house and I can't measure until Friday but let me know if you're interested.

Sponsor

Staff online