• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New here, old timer on the hill

Dave Gomme

Booting up
Skier
Hey everyone. Just found this site. Been skiing for about 45 years and a certified instructor for about 30 years. Im from Edmonton Alberta and been working off and on throughout the years in the ski industry. I retired this last year from my real job and going to get back to working on my skiing. Trying to stay ahead of my son as long as I can as he is following in my footsteps. Super proud of him. Excited to search through here for all the good info.

Last edited:

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome! What are some of your favorite areas to go to?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Welcome to the Summer mash-up. Marmot is a hill I have always wanted to ski but yet to have visited. Looks like spring could be great fun there.

Pictures? We love pictures.

Last edited:
TS
D

Dave Gomme

Booting up
Skier
Welcome to the Summer mash-up. Marmot is a hill I have always wanted to ski but yet to have visited. Looks like spring could be great fun there.

Pictures? We love pictures.
Marmot is a beautiful place. If you ever want a personal tour hit me up. happy to ski with you. And I know all the good places to eat in town lol

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Marmot is a beautiful place. If you ever want a personal tour hit me up. happy to ski with you. And I know all the good places to eat in town lol
Careful what you say Dave.

I'm in Spokane if you are down this way.

Sponsor

Staff online