• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Peak Buy One Pair Get Pair Free extended 1/21/23

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

BUILD AN INSTANT QUIVER
Buy One Pair, Second Pair is On Us.​

To celebrate 2023, we’re offering the best deal yet on not one, but two pairs of Peak Skis—all models, all lengths. If you buy a pair of Peak by Bode Miller skis now, we’ll send you a second pair of your choosing at no charge. Zero dollars.

Now you don’t need to decide between the frontside skis and the powder boards, you can get both. Or maybe you had your eye on some new skis, but you had that spousal guilt. Gift the second pair to them. Just act now. This is our big push to get as many Peak Skis out in the mountains as possible so the world will know how life-changing they are.

Use code BUY1GET1 at checkout by January 15 and we’ll take it from there.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If anyone is on the fence, now is the time to act and get not one but two pairs. If you don't need two pairs ... if not, I am not sure we can be friends if that the case, may I suggest the buddy system with another member.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I thought it was going to be buy one ski get the second free as a joke. But buy one PAIR and get one PAIR free is a pretty sweet deal!

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
This can be a great deal for a couple looking to ... be a more loving couple! And how on earth is there not a link to the shop in the OP? :roflmao:

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
boom-mind-blown.gif

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This site is really bad for my wallet lol. I’m hoping that nobody in my general areas posts that they need someone to go in with them on this. :D

Last edited:

salvatore

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This site is really bad for my wallet lol. I’m hoping that nobody in my general areas posts that they need someone to go in with them on this. :D
I see you're in NJ... dare I ask where? This may be easier than you think!

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@salvatore I’m in Mt Laurel. I honestly don’t know what I would get. I’m covered and then some from 65’s to 95’s under foot and have picked up two 88s in the past few months. :D

salvatore

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@mikes781 I already have the 104s and my wife has the 98s. I've been so impressed with both models that I was considering the 110s. I jumped on the bandwagon very early to support what I think is a great project, but I have been blown away by how much I like the skis.

To be 100% honest, I thought I would wait and see what they do for next season, but I am unsure what a sale such as this means for their business model. Curious what others think.

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
98, 104 or 110???
What you recommend for PA rock/mud skis. That’s what we are looking at now. :D
@mikes781 I already have the 104s and my wife has the 98s. I've been so impressed with both models that I was considering the 110s. I jumped on the bandwagon very early to support what I think is a great project, but I have been blown away by how much I like the skis.

To be 100% honest, I thought I would wait and see what they do for next season, but I am unsure what a sale such as this means for their business model. Curious what others think.
I was really interested in the 88s but was waiting for some more reviews. I bought a pair of Stockli SR88s the other week and they have scratched that itch. The 104s and 110s could fill a void in my quiver but I’m not sure how much I’d actually use them as a east coast skier. Then again for a little over $400…

Sponsor