• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pickup truck - Skirack

AtleB

Out on the slopes
Skier
I am considering a pickup truck as a second vehicle, it will be a short bed (double cab) small truck for example toyota hilux.
Any suggestions for a bedcover thats compatible with a rack (skis in the winter, bikes in the summer)? I would like a cover that can still be opened with the skis/bikes mounted on the rack.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Undercover makes a hard one piece cover that would work I’m sure. I think they call it the Classic model.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
There are some amazing rack combo covers available, some strong enough that you can stand on them. Saw them at an international car show a few years back. Price $$$

spoofer

Putting on skis
Skier
Toy makes a tri-folding hard cover for their Tacos. It's lockable and I also lock my bikes under it too. It came on my 2019 as part of the blackout package.

Last edited:
TS
AtleB

AtleB

Out on the slopes
Skier
Thanks, It doesn't look like Undercover or Diamond back makes covers for the pickup models that I am looking at. But it still gives me some clues on what to look/search for.

Sponsor