• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Return of the Turn: Inferno Mürren (ep. 14)

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Oddly enough, this one only seems to be on the Blizzard Technica channel on YouTube, not on the "Return of the Turn" channel, that I'm subscribed to. Thanks for posting it!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice! I cringed when we came roaring down on an some of those slower skiers splayed across the course :geek:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Marcus's stuff is always so much fun. Passing some of those folks would have been terrifying!
You just knew they would have to get an 'air turn' in there somewhere and they did.

When I grow up I want to ski like Marcus!

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You were there? Were you on Caston's team?
"He" not "we" hahahah Thanks for the laugh. My crazy dyslexic mind autocorrects incorrectly hehe.

DocGKR

Stuck at work...
Skier
IIRC, in his youth while on the team at Snowbird, Marcus was a good alpine racer--particularly in speed; his superb result is not surprising.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
IIRC, in his youth while on the team at Snowbird, Marcus was a good alpine racer--particularly in speed; his superb result is not surprising.
Yes. He skied all events, but loved, and had his best finishes, in the speed events (DH, SG).

Sponsor

Staff online