• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ski Buddy

CO Dreaming

1992, Snowbird on K2 710s
Skier
I've been going up to Cannon Mtn weekly and skiing with my wife. This is fine, but I need to get some days in with real skiers. Are there any NH people out there interested in joining up? I drve from Windham to Franconia right up I93 and can provide free transportation for anyone along the way. (Max-2 riders with skis in the car.) I usually ski with my wife on Tuesday or Wednesday. Other weekdays are open; I'm retired and skiing on the NH Geezer pass.

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
If you don't find someone here, check out the AlpineZone forum. There are a bunch of guys there who are frequent Cannon skiers.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I've been going up to Cannon Mtn weekly and skiing with my wife. This is fine, but I need to get some days in with real skiers. Are there any NH people out there interested in joining up? I drve from Windham to Franconia right up I93 and can provide free transportation for anyone along the way. (Max-2 riders with skis in the car.) I usually ski with my wife on Tuesday or Wednesday. Other weekdays are open; I'm retired and skiing on the NH Geezer pass.
I'm skipping this year, but I would love to car pool. I'm abotu half an hour South of you in Mass.

Sponsor