• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2020-2021 Mammoth/June Mt Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Where was it reported it was purple ?
Wrong I stand corrected. The source-a local newspaper I was reading had numerous errors. Mono remains in Red tier. I deleted my "fake news" post.
What was weird was I did not see any edit/delete option (even called in the mods -lose all attaboys for that! ) but after going back a page
then forward these options reappeared !

recap. Mono Co/ Mammoth Lakes stays RED.

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@John Webb's post was incorrect and quoted by a few before he deleted it.
Just so we don't have a continued mis information I deleted the posts that quoted him.

Thanks for understanding.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
2021-2022 pass is good to use starting tomorrow. Just got an updated email from IKON.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Do you think they changed the ICON deferral date too? It is/was Apr 19?
My account still shows
"
Pass Deferred
This pass is no longer eligible for use during the 20/21 season. Your 20/21 deferral credit will be available starting April 19, 2021

"

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
My account still shows
"
Pass Deferred
This pass is no longer eligible for use during the 20/21 season. Your 20/21 deferral credit will be available starting April 19, 2021

"
Bummer!! Why not move the up a couple of weeks? We already lost out on last year skidays due to Covid why not give us a few extra days to make up for it

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Screen Shot 2021-04-03 at 8.41.04 AM.png

Rostapher

All Praise Ullr
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Purchased 21-22 Ikon yesterday. How does it work getting the temp spring pass from Mammoth?

We’ll be up this weekend, Fri-Mon. And there’s almost a foot of snow in the forecast! So much for “spring” skiing. :snow::ogbiggrin:
1618938054988.png

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Purchased 21-22 Ikon yesterday. How does it work getting the temp spring pass from Mammoth?
From the Ikon FAQ:

"How do I get my 21/22 Ikon Pass after purchase for spring skiing?

You can pick up your purchased pass at any Ikon Pass destination guest services center or lift ticket window during operational hours. You will need your confirmation number and ID. This is a temporary pass to be used for 2021 spring skiing only and will be void after the 20/21 season closes. You will receive a new 21/22 Ikon Pass in the mail in the fall."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor