• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2020 Stöckli Laser AX 168 with Salomon Warden adjustable bindings

applecart

Getting on the lift
Skier
It’s indeed a sweet ski. I really did love it and never intended to sell, until....I skied the Siderals (Blossoms). That ski is just better suited for me and I think will help me improve more.
So, @Wendy : Could you explain why you think the Blossoms (77 right?) would help you improve more? I'm interested in maybe pulling the trigger on some. I'm an advanced/advanced- intermediate working on my bump skiing right now.

TS
Wendy

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So, @Wendy : Could you explain why you think the Blossoms (77 right?) would help you improve more? I'm interested in maybe pulling the trigger on some. I'm an advanced/advanced- intermediate working on my bump skiing right now.
They feel a tad softer than the AX. For a frontside ski, they are forgiving yet behave like a frontside carver that can be pushed. (I haven’t pushed mine hard but I know others do). I think the flex on the Blossom feels more even and friendly; I can feel the skis flex beneath my feet, in a good way. However they allow for technical skiing and development of technical skills without punishing the rider.

applecart

Getting on the lift
Skier
They feel a tad softer than the AX. For a frontside ski, they are forgiving yet behave like a frontside carver that can be pushed. (I haven’t pushed mine hard but I know others do). I think the flex on the Blossom feels more even and friendly; I can feel the skis flex beneath my feet, in a good way. However they allow for technical skiing and development of technical skills without punishing the rider.
Thank you!

Sponsor

Staff online