• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold 2021 Liberty Evolv 84 179cm w/ Warden Demo $375

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Shipping included.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Price lowered to $400.00

Chip

Out on the slopes
Skier
must resist...
If I didn't just pick up the Solomon XDR 88's. But maybe I can talk my son into picking these up

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
must resist...
If I didn't just pick up the Solomon XDR 88's. But maybe I can talk my son into picking these up
Resistance is futile.

Chip

Out on the slopes
Skier
Well then there's always answering the wife's questions about another pair of skis. But she's one of the best bargain hunters I know- I can just tell her that I learned from the best :roflmao:

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
this is a great ski! I like its versatility and how well it performs off piste in a few inches of leftovers and soft, loose snow. in the field of mid-80's I think the Evol84 is one of the best here.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
Somebody needs to buy these. Look at the cost of bindings, mounting, ski tuning, Free shipping. What a great deal. I cannot buy them as I just bought a new pair of Liberty Evolve 90 and new Kastle MX99 with Attack 13 bindings. I also have this size pretty much covered.

Chip

Out on the slopes
Skier
yep- still trying to figure out my explanation to the wife as why I needed/got another pair of skis....

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
$375 Last price drop. I will re list in the Fall.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
would you separate? I interesting in the binding
No, but I will let you know if I get extra bindings...I will probably have some soon. If someone just wants the skis, work a deal with @mishka

SkiMcP

At the junction of 89 & 93
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So we have a two skier quiver - Code Uvo, Liberty V76, Soulrider 87, MB 90 and Bonafides. What niche does the Evolv fill? Or would it be overlap with what we've got. Skiing in NH and northern VT; 5'9" 175 lb advanced and 5'10+ 130 lb higher level intermediate...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So we have a two skier quiver - Code Uvo, Liberty V76, Soulrider 87, MB 90 and Bonafides. What niche does the Evolv fill? Or would it be overlap with what we've got. Skiing in NH and northern VT; 5'9" 175 lb advanced and 5'10+ 130 lb higher level intermediate...
It fits nicely between the Liberty 76 being a bit more versatile in mixed condtions and the Soulrider 87 where it is much better when it is firmer than you expected.

SkiMcP

At the junction of 89 & 93
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Argh - that's the second time I've been a day late on a great ski. Note to self, timidity and indecision are not useful qualities in any aspect of skiing...

Sponsor

Staff online