• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2022-2023 Tahoe Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddie

Booting up
Skier
whats the latest with alpine and squaw charging for parking next season. Have the details been finalized?

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
What's the expected impact of Hilary to Tahoe/Reno area? I see some (0.5") rain Sunday night in the forecast, but my gut says that's not enough to cause much chaos.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Pretty good rain late last night & early this morning, nothing big. Hero dirt on the MTB trails, cloudy & windless 60° so far today.
10:30ish Looking north from Tahoe Mountain…
IMG_7262.jpeg

90% chance of rain forecast for tonight, tomorrow & into Tuesday. Expecting some showers this afternoon & evening. I don’t think we’re under any threat of flooding, big wind or anything like that. Just cooler temperatures and less dust.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Light steady rain here in Reno the last two nights and then a little here today, nothing major.
We expect more throughout the next few days.
IMG_8369.PNG

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Seems just a tad over-hyped, like we've never had summer rain, or an official tropical storm. Make no mistake, Hillary should be taken seriously, especially in SoCal, but it feels like the influencer media is milking it for all it's worth.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
2023-2024 thread has been started!

Find it here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online