• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2024 How many days so far?

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not a day counter, but for me this year, the answer is LOTS -- at least 8 at this point?

Combination of first, a crap start to the snow year, and, second, this lingering cold snap.

All on the studded fat bike.

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_5130 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Two wheel therapy? Early season prep? Adherence to the LSD plan? Singlespeed snowpoking? This is where to tell us.

Unlike skiing, this is tough to count…

1705404803356.jpeg

For me it is almost every single day in the winter when it is above 6-7C and 3 to 4 times a week in the summer, so you do the math. :ogbiggrin:

robertc3

Out on the slopes
Skier
I have not been home during the daylight hours this year, so a big zero for me so far.
I do envy those of you who can get out in the dead of winter. I am looking longingly for the return of daylight saving time so I can safely ride to and from work.

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I have not been home during the daylight hours this year, so a big zero for me so far.
I do envy those of you who can get out in the dead of winter. I am looking longingly for the return of daylight saving time so I can safely ride to and from work.

That's the weekend all the Zwifters come out from hibernation. All the power and speed of summer, all the situational awareness of streaming video viewers. So good luck. There's a prior thread on here with the consequences of a DST encounter. :/

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Really? Is it not bad enough that some skiers play the 'how many days' game?
Now cyclist too? :doh:

Yes. Digital memories are a thing. If all one wants to remember is a count, then go for that. Or use the thread as an as it happens slideshow. In the end the count is irrelevant to the getting there.

Sponsor

Staff online