• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

All things MONOSKI

TS
Royal

Royal

UTAH
Skier
you stay clipped in all the time. I hold my poles at the ready one in each hand to catch my self. it does take some practice.

AltaSkier

I stick uphill ice...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
To be honest, I've been trying to track down a decently priced monoboard for several years. I'm not sure I really want one, but I'd like to give it a try. Also, a few guys in my beer league and I were considering racing on them. You know, because I like to make things difficult.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
To be honest, I've been trying to track down a decently priced monoboard for several years. I'm not sure I really want one, but I'd like to give it a try. Also, a few guys in my beer league and I were considering racing on them. You know, because I like to make things difficult.

Get a new board from Faction, Snowgunz, Coda. At this point a new board is priced less than a multipass.

Go longer than you think - it is super easy to overcrank turns.

James

Out There
Instructor
When are you stepping up to the plate.
I have skied a monoski many moons ago in Tignes. Just a couple hours. This was when straight skis roamed the earth. The mono’s ability to slice through thick spring wet pow was amazing.
I wouldn’t mind having one.

Sponsor

Staff online