• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Even though these two skis share the same factory general build, they ski so differently for me. I get along great with the entire Blizzard Bonafide/Brahma line up and really enjoy every model they offer. I have struggled to like any Enforcer, even though they are the "Hot" skis in the all-mtn genre in North America. The Blizzi's are smooth, stable, and have tremendous edge hold, and carve great for me. I own a pair of each (Bonafide, Brahma 88, and Brahma 82)

The Nordi's don't perform like that at all for me. The tip seems vague and they don't hook-up and carve well for me, I also don't notice much playfulness or ease of turning. The Enforcers are just kind of "meh" for me. I keep wondering if there is something wrong with me or my skiing. It's interesting that the mount points are different between the Nordicas and Blizzards. Maybe if I moved the mount point back on the Enforcers, they might come alive. Does anyone else have this issue?

I ski my 100s at minus 1.5 and my 88s at minus 1. Love them both. For me, the E100 out-everythings the Bonafide, especially carving.

At the factory line on the E100 I was interested, but not in love.

Sponsor

Staff online