• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Daily Driver Ski? | 99-108mm? | Salomon QST, K2 Mindbender?

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
I am currently hoarding E100's because ski manufacturers don't know how to leave a good thing alone. I'm positive Nordica will change and screw this great ski up.

I have been on the MB99 and think it is a really good ski. I think the recommended mount point is fairly different between the two (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) so that could impact how they felt. That said, if you loved the E100 just buy it. It is so good at everything you will rarely reach for anything else in the quiver.

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am currently hoarding E100's because ski manufacturers don't k ow how to leave a good thing alone. I'm positive Nordica will change and screw this great ski up.
And yet they took the first E100 and made it better with the new one. Have brands fixed a ski until they broke it? Absolutely. But more often than not, a better product is produced. I don't know how they do it but they usually do.

Reactions: BMC

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
All I will say is the new E100 isn't what I would call significantly changed. The Santa Ana is drastically changed but the new E100 (which I now own) is very much like it's predecessor. I can go from my 2020 to my 2021 E100 and not change a thing in my technique and love them both.

Sponsor

Staff online