• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dynafit sizing

Sidewinder

Booting up
Skier
Looking for advice regarding new Dynafit boots. I have been using, and love, Dynafit Vulcan AT boots for a few years. They are now in need of replacement. The new Hoji Free seems to be the successor (I need the toe lugs), however they don’t seem to have similar sizing. Mine have a BSL of 314 and are perfect. My other boots have a BSL of 312 and I can ski, but not tour in them. I tried a Hoji Free in a shop and all they had was 320 BSL and it was too big. I see the next size down is a 310 BSL and I suspect too small.
I realize there can be variations in internal length irrespective of BSL, and am hoping the boot experts and/or those who have tried these boots may be able to advise if a boot with a 310 length may offer enough extra internal length to fit similar to a 314 in a different model.
Sorry for the lengthy post. The shop can’t get other sizes this year, but is happy to work on them for me if I can get a pair myself.
Thank you!

Sponsor

Staff online