• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jack’s birthday

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Happy Birthday @Jack skis
I'm happy to call you a friend and appreciate your wonder hospitality when we visited you this past winter.
@SassyRat Thanks for sharing him with us!!!

For anyone who hasn't read the story about our visit with him this past year, you should take a look at the article section.
61 - A day in the life of Jack Skis

#skiingisfun
#belikejack

Last edited:

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy birthday, Jack! I always look forward to your posts and insight into CB and skiing in general. Thanks!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Pics of the new car please!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

RNZ

aka Ski Kiwi
Skier
Happy birthday from New Zealand Jack (the person I still want to ski like). I'm still hoping to make it back to the states to ski CB with you sometime soon.

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Red....she looks fast.
Does she have a name?

I like to think of birthdays not as celebrating aging but more about celebrating life.

Happy life celebration!!
The new car doesn't have a name, perhaps in the future one will come to mind. For many years due to my problems having enough money to support myself, many of the cars I drove, or abandoned by the side of the road, all earned the same name:
Son of a Bitch!!

Last edited:

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Happy birthday from New Zealand Jack (the person I still want to ski like). I'm still hoping to make it back to the states to ski CB with you sometime soon.
I appreciate your kind words, and if you make it to CB would like to make a few runs with you. However, it would probably be better for you if you wanted to ski like someone other than me. I think I've said before my skiing has always been more enthusiastic that skilled. Whatever it has been I've enjoyed it since the first time I got on a pair of skis, and hope I'll have some more days playing on the snow. Look forward to seeing you at CB.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The new car doesn't have a name, perhaps in the future one will come to mind. For many years due to my problems having enough money to support myself, many of the cars I drove, or abandoned by the side of the road, all earned the same name:
Son of a Bitch!!
So, its a boy.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
My daily words of wisdom is quite appropriate for this thread.

You need to know that we don't stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Lighten up and play. Remember, it's ok to be silly, be curious, be fun.

Sponsor

Staff online