• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Kastle FX96ti 188cm

James

Out There
Instructor
Kastle FX96ti 188cm 2023
Skied 2 days
Mounted with new Strive 14 (? Can’t remember) Bindings
Mounted for 315mm bsl, now adjusted to 304mm. So it works fine for both.

$650 plus ship or Kton/Ludlow,VT meetup
$450 without the Strive Bindings
Preference to members. I’ve had some issues in the past with people who join to buy. I may refuse to sell.

Excellent condition. Surprising because I skied moguls part of one day. So they are pretty resistant to chipping.
Few scratches on bottom. There is some shipping damage that they came with. Shown in photo. There’s some staining of the windows in a couple spots from the Swix Moly Fluoro B77 base prep wax.

Excellent balance between power-finesse with this ski. It’ll do short turns too, even at 188cm. Pretty light setup with the Strive binding.

I got this for slaying western slopes, but the western part hasn’t happened. I may regret selling, but they’re not getting younger and if I ski them they won’t look good anymore.

They have not been touched by a tuning machine since built. The structure is factory. I set the base at 1 degree, side at two. The factory side edge leaves something to be desired in a few spots. This would be unacceptable in a race ski, but it’s fine in a 96mm 188cm ski and not worth trying to make perfect.

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2004.jpeg

IMG_2005.jpeg

IMG_2006.jpeg

IMG_2008.jpeg
Damage they arrived with. I’ve made no attempt to fill or sand.

IMG_1996.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg

Sponsor