• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Liberty V82 186 With or without Attack 13 Demo

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Please mark as sold! Facebook marketplace fed me a hit.

thank you

Up for grabs is a nice set of V82's with a flat base freshly tuned 1/2. Bases have no gouges or deep scratches, top sheets have minimal marks, these have barely been used.

IMG-8305.jpg IMG-8306.jpg IMG-8307.jpg IMG-8308.jpg

A little too long for me (6', 185lbs) a better match for someone 6'+ and upwards of 220lbs.

Looking for $110 + shipping for the flat ski or $230 + Shipping including the binding.

Last edited:

singlecross

Putting on skis
Skier
Any interest in a straight across trade for my 179cm V76 with Marker Griffon demo bindings in the same excellent condition as yours?

TS
trailtrimmer

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Any interest in a straight across trade for my 179cm V76 with Marker Griffon demo bindings in the same excellent condition as yours?

if I didn’t already have the V76 in 179, I’d say yes in a heartbeat. . The v76 is perfect, my gamble on the longer 82 didn’t work out.
Open to offers though.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
if I didn’t already have the V76 in 179, I’d say yes in a heartbeat. . The v76 is perfect, my gamble on the longer 82 didn’t work out.
Open to offers though.

What didnt you like about them. Is the carbon weird? What year?

TS
trailtrimmer

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
What didnt you like about them. Is the carbon weird? What year?

No idea on what year.

As for my dislike, too long/stiff for my size. I can work them, they lock in on hard snow just fine, but I have to work hard. They don't flex as easy for bumps and fun. If I was tossing 30--40lbs more at them, they would likely be fine.

My V76 in the shorter length is simply more playful and better matched to my weight/size.

singlecross

Putting on skis
Skier
I would buy the binding for $125 shipped if you wanted to split and/or someone just wanted the ski.

jt10000

步步高升
Skier
No idea on what year.

As for my dislike, too long/stiff for my size. I can work them, they lock in on hard snow just fine, but I have to work hard. They don't flex as easy for bumps and fun. If I was tossing 30--40lbs more at them, they would likely be fine.

My V76 in the shorter length is simply more playful and better matched to my weight/size.
Would you be willing to share your approx weight?

TS
trailtrimmer

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
Just shipped them off two days ago. Forgot the ad here.
My apologies.

mods, please remove or mark as sold

Sponsor

Staff online