• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mt Bachelor-- Crowds Wind Rain and Hitler

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Haven't watched the clip yet but gold medal for thread title regardless.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
BTW, I'll be joining you any year now.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
There was one going around about I70 in CO that's pretty good too.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
This thread may be a record for Godwin's Law.

Facebook bots are flagging all those Inglorious Bastards clips as hate speech and sanctioning the people who shared them. I got hit twice for ones posted well over 5 years ago.. I got the notification that I was posting against "community standards" and looked to see what they flagged and it was that clip funny subtitles.. Hitler wants to ski Pow at Vail was one of them. The other one was Vikings sign Brett Farve.. It had been so long ago that I shared them I hardly remembered them when the warnings came in my notifications last month. BOT FAIL!

Last edited:
TS
newfydog

newfydog

Making fresh tracks
Skier
My German is not horrible, I can get around a ski town in Austria just fine, but in all the variations I've seen of that clip, I've never been able to follow it. Must be one heck of a good rave.

TS
newfydog

newfydog

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The most recent storm cycle closed the entire mountain at noon yesterday and it remained closed all day today. Mein Fuhrer would not be pleased.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I thought I was done with Hitler clips, but that one kills it. Thanks for sharing.

Facebook bots are flagging all those Inglorious Bastards clips as hate speech and sanctioning the people who shared them. I got hit twice for ones posted well over 5 years ago.. I got the notification that I was posting against "community standards" and looked to see what they flagged and it was that clip funny subtitles.. Hitler wants to ski Pow at Vail was one of them. The other one was Vikings sign Brett Farve.. It had been so long ago that I shared them I hardly remembered them when the warnings came in my notifications last month. BOT FAIL!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Circulating in Bend these days....

Perfect timing. We'll be skiing Mt Bachelor in three days.
This cracked me up.
Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 5.40.25 AM.png

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
FB algorithms have gotten completely ridiculous. My wife posted a comment on a picture of her friend's puppy that she wanted to "smoosh his face" and they took it down.:rolleyes: They put it back after she appealed it but that's a bit beyond heavy handed IMO.

Sponsor

Staff online