• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Nordica Promachine Vs Atomic Hawx Ultra Fit?

fabrizio S.

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Only the very few that had a chance to test the promachines could help with that matter! Unless it is the same shell as the GPX. Is the instep height of the Nordica a bit more forgiving than the Ultra? Also the foot length, can you downsize in Nordica?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I haven't had the new Nordica on snow but ski the Atomics and it skis fantastic. Roof on the Nordica does feel a bit more generous than the outgoing GPX. As far as downsizing or as I say rightsizing, it all depends on the footshape.

TS
F

fabrizio S.

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Thanks for the info! Hope you’re enjoying you mountain biking for the summer. I ride a lot in Haiti where I’m from.
Maybe with your expertise you can help me complete that list of instep heights of LV boots.
From highest to lowest:

Lange RX
Tecnica Mach1
Nordica Promachine
Atomic Ultra
Salomon S Max

And Where would those fit?
K2 Recon
Head Raptor RS
Lange RS
Rossignol Allspeed elite
Atomic Redster Pro

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks for the info! Hope you’re enjoying you mountain biking for the summer. I ride a lot in Haiti where I’m from.
Maybe with your expertise you can help me complete that list of instep heights of LV boots.
From highest to lowest:

Lange RX
Tecnica Mach1
Nordica Promachine
Atomic Ultra
Salomon S Max

And Where would those fit?
K2 Recon
Head Raptor RS
Lange RS
Rossignol Allspeed elite
Atomic Redster Pro
Lets stop right here. You have a good list of boots, a good start. Go try them on and see what works for you.

Sponsor

Staff online